An advance in Precision Medicine analysing personal data clouds from 108 individuals.
In this second podcast I talk about some of the challenges around the application of genomic technologies to the clinic and Precision Medicine.
Listen to this podcast directly from your iPhone via iTunes> Subscribe to Podcast> Add URL https://personalgenomics.zone/category/podcast/feed/ Welcome to my podcast series 1 on Fundamentals of Precision Medicine. Here I introduce the concept of Precision Medicine, its history and how it differs from ‘conventional’ imprecision medicine. This will be […]
The National-Scale Population Sequencing Initiatives Rae that many governments have embarked upon to develop a new genome-based economy.
What is the role of Artificial Intelligence in Precision Medicine? What a better place to this than San Francisco, at the BioData World Congress 2017 edition. Gathering reknowned world leaders in #AI, #PrecisionMedicine and #Genomics, I have the pleasure of leading the Genomics and Health Track, as well as […]
– Get to grips with the fundamentals of genome-based precision medicine
– Create a sustainable and scalable business in precision medicine
– Learn about the main aspects of the industry, including key terminology and concepts
– Understand today’s global landscape of precision medicine
– Gain insight into public and private precision medicine initiatives across America, Europe and Asia
– Discover the role of genomic data in the business of precision medicine
– Explore business models and options for exploitation of genome-based datasets
– Identify commercial opportunities in diagnostics arising from genome data aggregation
– Understand human factors for market penetration of DNA testing
– Understand the future of advanced precision diagnostics in the clinic
– Analyse the exponential growth of datasets and how to leverage their value
– Discover the emerging industry of precision preventive medicine
I have gone through the sequencing process three times, to do my genotype, my exome and my microbiome. As technologies evolve and new nuances are gained by the new improvements, sometimes it becomes necessary to repeat the sequencing. This made me think about statements that I have heard […]
The way I understand Personal Genomics is when one sequences/genotypes his/her genome outside of the clinical setting, usually using direct-to-consumer genetic test providers. The usefulness of personal genomics data is being disputed among clinicians when applied to healthy individuals, that is, individuals that are not affected by a […]