BioJS Conference 3-4 July, Norwich, UK – Preceding the Galaxy Community Conference
BioJS CONFERENCE 3-4 JULY, NORWICH, UK
- a researcher interested in interactive visualisation of massive biological datasets on the web?
- a developer interested in data visualisation?
- interested to understand current industry-based end user needs?
Would you like to meet recognised leaders in the field of visualisation in bioinformatics, including representatives from a variety of SMEs, big pharma and for profit organisations?
It is our pleasure to invite you to join us for the 1st Annual BioJS Conference (BioJS.conf)
and hackathon on 3-4 July 2015
, hosted at The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), Norwich, UK
. As part of the conference we will have an industry-led session organised by the Repositive.io
SME. The aim of this session is to understand the needs, wants, and limitations of front-end interfaces applied to industry-based end users.
Current confirmed speakers include:
- Suzi Lewis (Berkeley)
- Henning Hermjakob (EBI)
- Ian Mulvany (eLife)
- Michiel Helvensteijn (Leiden)
- Jessie Kennedy (Napier University, Edinburgh)
Please help us spread the word!